Sunday, November 18, 2012

Dust in the Wind

This is how I personally have always have felt ever since I gave up religion. Science has shown us without doubt, that we are made up of the same chemicals that are found in every corner of the Universe. Common. Widespread. In Abundance.... not rare, not special, not created by a singular Entity, but existing as ONE. We ARE star dust. Proof. Science. No if ands or buts.... 

Why does that not excite people? Why can't people find the stability and comfort they need as emotional creatures in FACT? Why is it more acceptable to believe in fantasy then accept the facts? 

Facts make me feel at peace

I know when I die, my energy will go back out into the Universe and be absorbed up and transform. 

Our existence is not about life and death but about transformation from one thing to the next.